Tuesday 20 March 2012

BiRtHdAyS ArE AwSoMe

'Birthday' the most special day in the world as i go mad when it comes . Today is the day of becoming mad for me.
WHAT PEOPLE USUALLY ON BIRTHDAYS:-

1) I found many people who cant wait for their birthdays or some who don't like it because they grow 1 year older "duh" i don't have a thinking like that i make the announcement of my birthday 2 months before :P and always distribute the chocolates the very day before 21st march :P.

2) My bff Ananya who is mad about it celebrates it lavishly.

3) I always celebrate it in different place have a three tier cake and  get awsome gifts.

4) I  love the way mom tries to hide the "gifts" she brings for me. 

5) I love to wear one new dress in morning , one in evening and one at night.

Really for me its the best day that comes only once in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment